- We will be closing at 3 pm on Sat. Sept. 5 for a private event – there will be NO dinner service this evening.
- We will not be open on Mon. Sept 7 for Labor Day – have a great holiday! See you Tuesday…
Village Square Café is a casual eatery and neighborhood gathering spot serving fresh, simple fare in a warm & inviting setting. We are located in the lovely Village of Cross Keys in Roland Park.
Stop by the Village Square Cafe on Saturday evenings from 6-7:30 pm to hear live music. Each week we feature different local musicians.
Upcoming musicians include:
- Sept. 5: CLOSED FOR PRIVATE PARTY
- Sept. 12: Matt Tyrie (Country)
- Sept. 19: Mark Weinberg (60s & 70s Oldies)
- Sept. 26: The String Thing (Folk/Rock)
Village Square Cafe is now selling wines by the bottle to carry out. If you live or work in the Village of Cross Keys — or nearby — and need a bottle of wine to enjoy with your dinner at home, stop in and check out our moderately priced wine selection. Selection is limited, but will grow to suit demand. Available 7 days a week.
VSC hosts “Music Open Mic Nights” on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of every month. Sign up is at 5:30. Performers start at 6:00 and end at 8:00. Each performer/group will get time for two songs; more if time permits at the end.
Acoustic instruments are preferred, but electric guitars and keyboards will be permitted at low volumes. Sound levels must be kept to a reasonable level to respect the cafe’s diners. PA system will be provided by Mark Shapiro & Rick Sambuco.